NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PLAY, OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
By entering the THANKSGIFTING SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) you agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1) ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must, as of November 7, 2020, be: (i) an existing AT&T postpaid wireless (excludes data-only plans), DIRECTV (excludes AT&T TV NOW and AT&T TV stand-alone service), U-verse TV or an AT&T Internet customer (excludes DSL, Fixed Wireless Broadband, and dial-up services) with an account in "good-standing" as determined by AT&T in its sole discretion that is eligible in the AT&T THANKS® program; and (ii) a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien who is physically located in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who is at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees, agents, directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), The Story House (“Administrator”), Starbucks Corporation (“Released Party”), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
2) TIMING: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 9, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 20, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of six (6) separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) as follows:
a.) Entry Period #1 begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on November 9, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 15, 2020.
b.) Entry Period #2 begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on November 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 22, 2020.
c.) Entry Period #3 begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on November 23, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 29, 2020.
d.) Entry Period #4 begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on December 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 6, 2020.
e.) Entry Period #5 begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on December 7, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 13, 2020.
f.) Entry Period #6 begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on December 14, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 20, 2020.
3) HOW TO PLAY: There are two (2) methods of participation – via (1) the AT&T THANKS® App and (2) online at https://thanksloyalty.com/thanksgifting2020, as further described below.
Entrant must (i) have a plan with a wireless carrier that includes a text messaging service; and (ii) use a wireless device that is capable of two- way text messaging. This method of entry may not be available in all areas of the U.S. at all times during the Sweepstakes Period. This method of entry may cease to be available to entrants in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier. Message and data rates may apply for app download and usage and are the responsibility of entrant. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions or data use.
c) Winner Determination: All participants have the same odds of winning regardless of the channel in which they participate. The time of day when the Game is played will determine whether you are an Instant Winner. If your Instant-Win entry is the first to occur on or after a randomly designated winning Instant-Win time, you win one (1) designated Instant-Win Prize, subject to verification. See Section 4 of these Official Rules for prize details. Prizes are made available at random times throughout the Entry Periods.
d) Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person/e-mail address per day during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
4) PRIZES/ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of participants that play per Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person per Entry Period. Prizes to be awarded during each Entry Period:
a) Entry Period #1: Twenty thousand (20,000) Instant-Win Prizes of one (1) $5 Starbucks digital gift card (Starbucks terms and conditions apply to all digital gift cards). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Instant-Win Prize is $5. The total ARV of all prizes combined in Entry Period #1 is $100,000.00
b) Entry Period #2: Ten thousand (10,000) Instant-Win Prizes of one (1) $10 Domino’s Pizza eGift card (Domino’s Pizza terms and conditions apply to all gift cards). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Instant-Win Prize is $10. The total ARV of all prizes combined in Entry Period #2 is $100,000.00.
c) Entry Period #3: Ten thousand (10,000) Instant-Win Prizes of one (1) Wireless Charging Plate. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Instant-Win Prize is $15. The total ARV of all prizes combined in Entry Period #3 is $150,000.00.
d) Entry Period #4: Six thousand (6,000) Instant-Win Prizes of one (1) $25 AT&T Virtual Reward Account (AT&T Virtual Reward Account terms and conditions apply). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Instant-Win Prize is $25. The total ARV of all prizes combined in Entry Period #4 is $150,000.00.
e) Entry Period #5: Ten thousand (10,000) Instant-Win Prizes of one (1) $10 Chili’s digital gift card (Chili’s terms and conditions apply to all digital gift cards). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Instant-Win Prize is $10. The total ARV of all prizes combined in Entry Period #5 is $100,000.00.
f) Entry Period #6: Ten thousand (10,000) Instant-Win Prizes of one (1) $10 Door Dash digital gift card (Door Dash terms and conditions apply to all digital gift cards. Visit https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/DoorDash-Gift-Cards-Terms?language=en_US for full gift card terms and conditions). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Instant-Win Prize is $10. The total ARV of all prizes combined in Entry Period #6 is $100,000.00.
5) WINNERS: The Instant-Win Prizes will be fulfilled as follows:
a) Instant-Win Prize Winners: The Instant-Win Prizes will be emailed within twenty-four (24) hours following winner determination to the email address provided on each Instant-Win Prize winner’s Official Online Entry Form. Return of any prize email as undeliverable or failure to redeem prize according to the terms and conditions and expiration dates provided via email at the time of prize delivery will result in forfeiture of prize.
b) AT&T Virtual Reward Account: Redemption required within seventy-five (75) days from reward notification. Card expires at month-end six (6) months after issuance. For Cardholder Agreement go to www.rewardcenter.att.com. The AT&T Virtual Reward Account is issued by The Bancorp Bank and may only be used for AT&T products & svc at att.com. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. The Bancorp Bank does not endorse or sponsor and is not affiliated in any way with the product or service offered by AT&T.
c) Publicity Release: Winners further grant to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper names online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winners’ names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without notice, review, approval or additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
6) ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, health concern or emergency, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, regulation or recommendation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to randomly select the winner(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
7) DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant (i) agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to state of Georgia and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue; (ii) consents to resolve any such claims individually and without resort to class action; and (iii) agrees that all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees or punitive, incidental, consequential, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8) INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes. In any such event, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will randomly select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, suspension or cancellation. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
9) REQUEST FOR NAMES OF WINNERS: All requests for the name (first name) of the winners of prizes $25 and over must be made by December 30, 2020. For the names of the winners send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: “THANKSGIFTING SWEEPSTAKES – Winners’ List”, P.O. Box 511340, New Berlin, WI 53151.
10) SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
11) ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Story House, 12777 W. Jefferson Blvd., 2nd Floor, Building C, Playa Vista, California 90066.
The Starbucks word mark and the Starbucks Logo are trademarks of Starbucks Corporation. Starbucks is also the owner of the Copyrights in the Starbucks Logo and the Starbucks Card designs. All rights reserved. Starbucks is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer.
Domino’s® and the modular logo are registered trademarks of Domino’s IP Holder LLC. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Domino’s Pizza LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Domino’s Pizza LLC.